From the Department of Counselling and Employment Agency of Local Development and Employment of Cartagena, the program decides, aimed at students of concerted public and private schools in the District of Cartagena imparting Secondary Education, Bachelor and Vocational Training offers .
This program consists of a series of courses and sessions on career and vocational guidance, whose main objective is to inform and guide on the possibilities and alternatives have to complete their studies.
These actions are also intended to provide tools for finding employment, acquiring skills and study habits, develop entrepreneurial skills that enable students to face challenges in the future, both personally and professionally.
It is ultimately support the process of decision making and providing choice in their academic and professional career.
An estimated 500 young people targeted will be overcome.
The delivery of the program will take place from this October and will consist of the following courses and sessions:
Lectures and counseling sessions
1. Orientation at the end of the ESO.
2. Orientation at the end of the Bachelor.
3. Guidance on training cycles and Higher.
4. Access to the University and qualifications and professions most in demand.
5. Self-Knowledge aimed at finding employment.
1. My leap to school: How to achieve my success (1st Year)
2. Techniques and study habits (2nd ESO)
3. job search techniques (training cycles)
4. Dissemination of entrepreneurship.
5. How to overcome fear of examinations.
Relaxation and stress before exams.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Cartagena