Portal de Cartagena

www.portaldecartagena.com

Cartagena  - SpanishCartagena  - English
detail of Cartagena

 

Local entrepreneurs improve their business skills with Hall Company (03/06/2015)

About 200 people participated in the series of seminars organized by the ALDE and CEEIC, which was held during the first half of 2015 in order to promote skills and competitive strategies and disseminate new technologies for SMEs

A total of 196 people participated in the edition of the Seminars Hall Company concluded by the Agency of Local Development and Employment of the City of Cartagena and the European Business and Innovation Cartagena during the first half of 2015.

Entrepreneurs, business owners, executives and managers from entities other than Cartagena and its region have trusted again in this training initiative to enhance their business skills.

The ALDE, together with CEEIC and formally closed with great success of participation this year's cycle of business workshops that began in the classrooms of the Business Centre on 10 March and lasted until May 19, where participants could meet necessary to improve and enhance their skills and business skills needed to know how to manage and run a business, learn more about new technologies to increase the competitive advantages and productivity of SMEs, maximizing profits and wage costs by optimizing tools, as to inform business strategies low cost.

Among the attendees, it desatacar that 46 percent were women, while the remaining 54 percent were male;

and on the other hand, the total count of assistance, 64 percent were entrepreneurs and 36 percent of consolidated entrepreneurs.

The cycle of seminars Hall Company is presented in three main areas of content.

The first of these, skills and entrepreneurial skills, which ran from March 10 to April 14, was focused on enhancing the skills and competencies needed to manage and run a business.

The second block, on new technologies for SMEs, which was held from April 28 to May 5, aimed to increase the competitive advantages and productivity of SMEs through Los Seminars Does Linkedin for entrepreneurs and Startups┬┐ and How to use Google applications in business management.

Finally, a third block, Competitive Strategies at the present time, between 12 and 19 May, was intended to publicize the basics on how to attract investors and new marketing strategies.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Cartagena

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 Regiˇn de Murcia
© 2024 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice - Cookies
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información