The Campus of International Excellence 'Mare Nostrum 37/38' was presented today at the UniversitÃ Federico II di Napoli your project and supply of Masters CMN fomativa included within convatoria INPS (National Institute of Public Employees of Italy).
In the presentations have been exhibited all possibilities to study at public universities in the region, its potential, excellence and the characteristics of the different titles.
It has also been shown the academic offer added value of our universities.
The event, held in the Council Chamber Neapolitan University, attended by the Vice Chancellor for Research and Internationalisation, University of Murcia, Gaspar Ros, the general coordinator of the Campus Mare Nostrum, Pascual Pérez-Paredes, the Dean of International Relations Faculty of Business UPCT, Javier Sanchez, Deputy Director of International Relations at the School of Industrial Engineering UPCT, Francisco Vera, also the director of the INPS in the Campania Region, and various academic authorities of the University Federico II of Naples, teachers, administrative staff, and, in general, people interested in this offer.
Campus Mare Nostrum offers 31 masters degrees scholarships for Italian students, subsidized by the INPS.
The CMN-INPS Masters 2013/2014 are:
- Business Administration and Social Economy (UPCT)
- Biolaw: Law, Ethics and Science (UM)
- Biology and Technology Mammalian Reproduction (UM)
- Accounting and Corporate Finance (UPCT)
- Renewable Energy (UPCT)
- Management and Business Management and Tourism Institutions (UPCT)
- Naval History and Heritage (UM)
- Research in Physical Activity Sciences and Sports (UM)
- New Technologies in Computer (UM)
- Nutrition, Food Safety and Technology (UM)
- Technology and Water Management (UM)
- Educational Psychology (UM)