rivoli dubai mall rolex oysterquartz day date rolex replica uk patek philippe 5196 review vintage cartier panthere watch fake watches breitling cockpit b50 bentayga rolex datejust 26mm vs 31mm replica watches uk chinese rolex replicas hublot antikythera replica replica watches cartier tank basculante manual tag heuer mercedes benz sls original price swiss replica watches

Portal de Cartagena

www.portaldecartagena.com

Cartagena  - SpanishCartagena  - English
detail of Cartagena

 

In September could tendered Portman regeneration (06/09/2013)

Mayors of Cartagena and La Union, Pilar Barreiro and Francisco Bernabé, have held this morning a coordination meeting with a view to the upcoming auction of the environmental regeneration of Portman Bay.

Mayor Pilar Barreiro said it's good that the two councils go hand in hand in this project, as it affects both municipalities.

Cartagena has 20 percent of the bay along the remaining 80 percent of the Union.

So Barreiro Barnabas recognized leadership in this matter, which in his opinion is a very interesting solution.

Meanwhile, Barnabas discussed the status of the processing project grant.

On Tuesday attended a meeting with the Directorate General of Coasts in Madrid, where it was announced that the specifications had already finished composing and was awaiting legal reports, provided that throughout the month of out for bids in September.

Barnabas has defended the goodness of this project that will zero cost to the public purse, and that will take out private companies interested in recovering the abundant iron ore is buried alongside the bay sterile.

The project will restore the mineral extracting and regenerating sterile environment and scenically the bay.

During the works, which will have a duration of five years, is estimated to create 300 to 400 direct jobs.

A joint venture composed of German and Spanish ARIA ACCIONA have been those who proposed this solution and expressed his intention to tender.

FINDINGS archeological "cal IN PORT

To questions from reporters, the Mayor, Pilar Barreiro, has referred to the findings of two boats and eighteenth centuries II in the Port of Cartagena.

Barreiro said to have knowledge of it by the mouth of the current director of the National Museum of Underwater Archaeology (ARQUA), Xavier Nieto, who since arriving in Cartagena on the dock saw a large and rich field of archaeological surveys.

The mayor has expressed his satisfaction with the results of these surveys and highlighted the low cost and good conditions, sheltered harbor and excasa deep in the transaction.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Cartagena

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 Región de Murcia
© 2022 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice - Cookies
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información