murcia

Portal de Cartagena

www.portaldecartagena.com

Cartagena  - SpanishCartagena  - English
detail of Cartagena

 

A full moon illuminates the poster of the 11th edition of the Night of the Museums (15/03/2019)

The Night of the Museums of Cartagena has a new poster for its eleventh edition, which is celebrated on May 18, coinciding with the International Museum Day.

This event, a cultural reference in our region, seeks every year an image capable of representing this cultural and magical day.

The design of the chosen poster has been made by the creative director of Creactiva Publicidad, Alfonso Navarro Berlanga, author, also, of the image that represented the previous edition.

According to the author of the poster, "there are three elements that make up the poster.

The first element and as protagonist is the city of Cartagena, represented by the sky line of the city, the second, a visual aspect, represented by an eye with a large electric discharge as an element that pretends to communicate the energy of this day, and the third and last, night as a vertebrate element, represented by a full moon ".

In addition, he added that the fusion of these elements make the poster is "a very attractive visual explosion" as if it were a kind of Big Bang.

The Councilor for Youth, David Martinez, said that this proposal is "suggestive that makes us connect with this magical night."

ROUTES AND GUIDED VISITS

Next Thursday, May 2, at 9:00 am, the registration period for the guided tours that have been scheduled for the Night of the Museums will open.

The inscriptions to the same ones will be realized of online form through the web of this cultural event: www.nochemuseoscartagena.es.

In total 1,200 seats, 450 more than in the previous edition, divided between 20 routes and 4 guided tours, morning and afternoon and with different themes.

90% of them are new, repeating in the remaining 10% those more demands in previous editions.

These include the guided tour of the Roman Amphitheater entitled 'Get down to the sand and feel the story' and in which participants can learn about our oldest history, thanks to the collaboration of the Department of Historic Heritage of Cartagena.

'De Ruta por los Molinos de Viento' will tell us the story of these giants who have contributed so much to the subsistence and development of the whole region, thanks to the collaboration of the Rural League.

'The University Route' where you will know, with the help of technology, the reasons that led to the construction of the different buildings that are part of the Polytechnic University of Cartagena, or the route 'Tell the Legend' aimed at the youngest of the home, and with the collaboration of the students of the Higher Level Training Course of Guide, Information and Tourist Assistance, Hospitality and Tourism of Cartagena, responding to the commitment that Cartagena has as a Child Friendly City.

Cartagena and visitors can visit first hand and through guided tours, both the Military Historical Museum and the Submarine Base thanks to the collaboration with the Naval Museum and the Historical Military Museum.

The Port Authority will hold an open day to see one of the most significant maritime signs, such as the Faro de Cabo de Palos.

VOLUNTEERING

As in previous editions, Night of the Museums will count with the collaboration of volunteers who will participate in the different activities planned for that day, being able to choose all the people who wish it between the sponsorship of singular pieces of the museums, route guides, informative advice or logistical support in the different activities that take place during the whole day.

María del Mar Sánchez, responsible for coordinating the Night of the Museums, explained that "participants will receive food throughout the day and a free personal pass, plus a companion, to all museums and archaeological sites in the city. for the months of June and July.

In addition, volunteers who study in the UPCT or in the UNED in the branch of History can benefit from ECTS credits ".

The registration period will remain open from April 1 to May 10 and those interested can register online through the website of La Noche.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Cartagena

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información